Field Sales and Marketing Representative
Company: Techtronic Industries - Tti
Posted on: January 16, 2022
FIELD SALES AND MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE Techtronic Industries,
NA (TTI) About Us: TTI is a world-class leader in design,
manufacturing and marketing of power tools and accessories, outdoor
product equipment and floor care for consumers, professional and
industrial users in the home improvement, repair and construction
industries. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands,
innovative products, operational excellence and exceptional people
drives our culture. This focus and drive provides TTI with a
powerful platform for sustainable leadership and strong growth. Our
brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep
heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance and compelling
innovation. Our products include professional power tools and
accessories, outdoor power equipment and floor care. Brands
represented include Milwaukee, AEG, Ryobi, Hoover, Dirt Devil,
HART, Oreck and Vax. TTI is fast-paced, our team is high energy,
and we reward out-of-the-box thinking to foster innovation in order
to be the best in our industry. We provide a multi-faceted training
program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate,
challenge and reward you! Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform best-in-class sales and service to consumers while
demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm for TTI products.
- Maximize sell through of TTI Power Tool brands by properly
merchandising point of purchase material.
- Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing
initiatives and promotional activities.
- Strengthen and maintain positive relationships with customers,
Team TTI Management, and our retail partners.
- Maintain regular contact with assigned retail partner store
associates and management to cultivate strong relationships.
- Monitor weekly sales and analyze monthly results to identify
additional opportunities and understand the competition.
- Participate in the training program and implement all acquired
skills to deliver results.
- Initiate and provide in-store product training sessions and
demonstrations to educate store associates, management and
- Professionally communicate with all peers, customers and
- Plan and execute demo events, stores walks, trade shows,
- Develop primary knowledge of the market place (users,
applications, products, competition, and channels) to effectively
analyze market potential and communicate competitor market data.
Note: Employee's duties and responsibilities are not limited by the
above. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by
employee's supervisor. In addition to the basic requirements of the
position, all employees are expected to meet the company's goals of
continual improvement in the areas of knowledge, skills, processes
and quality. Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience in retail sales,
field sales or customer service required.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Relocation may be required for future promotional
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Capable of lifting and transporting heavy tools (up to 50 lbs.)
and requesting assistance as needed. Capable of reaching and/or
lifting overhead in addition to ascending/descending ladders to
move product. Capable of using hands to maneuver small objects,
assemble tools and build displays.
- Applicant should be self-motivated and a team player with
strong organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Applicant must be MS Office proficient.by Jobble
Keywords: Techtronic Industries - Tti, Pueblo , Field Sales and Marketing Representative, Advertising , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!