Corporal - USCG PR
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and
investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and
people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the
leading provider of risk management and operational support
services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and
experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX,
Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of
their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and
maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems
integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients
achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world.
Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional
offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East.
Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in
Reston, VA. POSITION OVERVIEW: Successful candidate will manage
facilities related projects, to include, but not limited to, tenant
improvements, renovations, maintenance, and repairs.
- Reports to the Sergeant Lieutenant and Captain/Site manager,
maintaining good morale with the work force and the client,
promoting a professional image and approach to the business.
- Support the supervisors by patrolling thru the Housing, Hangar
and Exchange Complex, also to include the Ramey School grounds and
the lighthouse grounds.
- Assist in the distribution of day-to-day activities of the
security officers equipment and assigning duty stations to
- Oversight of working schedules of supervisors and officers
shift/date changes in accordance with the CBA and mitigating any
overtime as per Company's Standards.
- Engages in improvement of operational goals, maintaining and
organizing all shift rotations and personnel.
- The position will require a rotating working schedule, as
deemed necessary by management or operations this schedule will be
- Will be directly supervising the Security Officer for their
completion of all related post duties, incident reports, client
proprietary and required documentation.
- Notify all schedule changes to the Lieutenant prior any
scheduling of overtime for Security Officers.
- Will secure records of all last minutes call in, late arrivals
and sick or military leave requests. Forward to the Captain /Site
Manager for approval of vacation leave requests.
- Immediately report to the Captain any incidents of unethical or
- Refer all known or suspected violations of clients and company
policy and seeks advice from the Captain/ Site Manager, Lieutenant
or designated representatives as appropriate for resolution.
- Assist USCG Security Forces personnel or USCG
- Provides all company and/or client memorandums, notices and
related security bulletins and documents to the workforce to read.
Will follow up with Lieutenant and Captain with feedback regularly
on policy changes.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
Operations Directors, Site Manager/Captain. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good communication skills, in English both oral and written,
are essential for the position.
- The job requires someone with critical thinking skills who can
quickly observe a situation and make the appropriate response.
- Minimum of 2 years of personnel experience. Must have prior
Security Force or Services experience.
- Military or Law Enforcement or Security Force experience
- Current Puerto Rico Security Guard Permit. If in process of
renewal, need to provide evidence.
- Current Puerto Rico Gun License with Carrying Permit. If in
process of renewal, need to provide evidence.
- Valid Puerto Rico Driver's license, driver's record must be
- High School Diploma GED or equivalent. Higher Education
encouraged. WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Heavy work: Exerting up to 200 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds
of force constantly to move objects.
- Must have visual and audio acuity to operate motor vehicles or
heavy equipment, machines such as fire equipment and apparatuses,
firearms and clearing barrels.
- May be subject to outdoor conditions including extreme
temperatures and weather
- Subject to high noise levels
- Subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions,
such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles,
electrical current, exposure to high heat or exposure to
- May be required to be fitted for and/or wear a respirator
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, often
without breaks, and may be required to climb stairs or ladders and
walk up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Must meet all physical and psychological standards as required
by the contract
- Travel may be required WHY CONSTELLIS? With operations across
every major continent and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion
dollars, Constellis provides a wide array of opportunities for
individuals looking to build successful careers in a fast-paced,
growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices
remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues
to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This
strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep
relationships across key government agencies and blue chip
commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel worldwide,
the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, we
leverage our employees' ambition and passion for creating a safer
world. Our extensive operational expertise is augmented by our
intimate knowledge of economies, communities and cultures. As a
result, we share a willingness to support complex operations in
some of the world's most demanding places.
Keywords: Constellis, Pueblo , Corporal - USCG PR, Advertising , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!