Public Relations Assistant
Company: Ultimate Group
Posted on: November 18, 2021
We have an immediate need for a Public Relations Assistant to join
a growing team! The Public Relations Assistant is a proactive and
detail-oriented individual who coordinates the firm's public
relations efforts, promotes programs and special events, plans and
produces events, and provides departmental support. This person is
an excellent communicator and a self-starter. The Public Relations
Assistant reports to the head of marketing and public
- Assist the Marketing Manager in creating a marketing strategy
with business partners
- Assist in the development and execution of strategic plans
- Serve as the day-to-day client contact, acting as a brand
ambassador with proactive, timely communication
- Brainstorm creative, out-of-the-box ideas to generate publicity
and influencer mentions
- Assist event team in planning and executing on- and offsite
- Stay abreast of industry news, communicating this information
internally and externally with actionable
- Bachelor's degree in a related field such as communications,
writing, marketing, public relations, multimedia, etc.
- 1+ years experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills with attention to detail (written
and public speaking).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure in a changing environment.
Keywords: Ultimate Group, Pueblo , Public Relations Assistant, Advertising , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!