Company: Professional Bull Riders
Posted on: January 15, 2020
The primary function of the Administrative Assistant will be to
provide administrative and office support of the day-to day
activities for the Executive Officer Suite and to assist in
facilitating the efficient operation of the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all aspects of travel to include, flights, car
rental, hotel, etc. for the Chief Marketing Officer and SVP,
- Maintain schedules, including but not limited to appointments,
lunches, meetings, travel, events, etc. for the Chief Marketing
Officer and SVP, Corporate Partnerships
- Resolve administrative problems and inquires
- Assist as needed in daily office activities, such as
correspondence, interoffice communication, and answering
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Liaison between departments to keep the flow of projects
running smoothly, and assists with project requests
- Utilizes time management skills to improve workflow and
simplify reporting procedures,
- Prepare and maintain presentations for meetings
- Assist all departments as needed with projects to meet
- Help maintain databases
- Act as back up to the Receptionist, as needed; (Duties to
include: Act as the gatekeeper for the office when ushering guests
into the building and to the appropriate parties; Greet and welcome
all visitors that come in to the office, get their name, have them
sign in and announce it to the person they are coming to see)
- Performs other administrative functions as needed
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites, which
includes Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated individual with strong organizational
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to handle sensitive situations and information with
professionalism and confidentiality required
- Excellent telephone skills such as the ability to handle
difficult calls in a professional manner
Education & Formal Training:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2 or more years of Administrative experience within a corporate
environment Working Conditions:
- Normal office hours Monday-Friday
- Extended hours and weekends may be occasionally required
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse
and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- How did you hear about this job?
- Are you located in Pueblo, CO?
- What are your salary expectations for this position?
- Please include a cover letter in your application.
Keywords: Professional Bull Riders, Pueblo , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!