Company: TBK Bank
Posted on: May 9, 2020
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the
daily operational performance of the branch. Responsible for
meeting all applicable guidelines to ensure exemplary audits.
Provides support and backs up the Branch Operations Manager in
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Builds relationships with current customers to maintain
goodwill and gain additional business.
- Works with Branch Operations Manager to assign duties and work
schedules to staff to ensure efficient functioning of the
- Promotes a culture in which personnel are encouraged to develop
their skills and abilities.
- Works with Branch Operations Manager to administer organization
policies in a fair and equitable manner with regard to discipline,
dress code, tardiness, absenteeism or insubordination and fully
document all incidents and actions taken.
- Works with Branch Operations Manager to conduct and oversee
training of all new staff including documentation of progress
through their first 30, 60, and 90 days and ensuring that they meet
all applicable requirements.
- Serves as subject matter expert on branch operations and
identifies areas for development, provides training and guidance to
staff in these areas, and promotes an environment of operational
- Oversee performance of operations and security tasks such as
timely vault audits, teller drawer counts, open and close
procedures, card plastic controls, reconciliations, etc.
- Ensures new account documentation is complete and
- Strong understanding of bank's procedures.
- Is an advocate for the Bank's products and services and ensures
staff understand the features and benefits, and how to properly
setup and support the Bank's offerings.
- Responds to and resolves customer issues.
- Examines monetary logs and instruments, and check holds for
- Ensures daily balancing of vault and all branch cash.
- Oversees reporting of teller transactions to appropriate
- Ensures supply of money for branch's needs based on business
- Performs the duties of front-line staff as needed to handle
periods of high volume.
- Adheres to all bank and regulatory requirements and
participates in required training.
- Actively participates in local community and bank sponsored
- Performs duties in compliance with applicable laws and
regulations, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act
(BSA) and related anti-money laundering laws, and in accordance
with the Bank's Information Security Program.
- Maintains a positive and caring atmosphere for customers and
employees consistent with TBK Bank's mission and
- Maintains the security and confidentiality of pertinent
information and records.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years bank teller experience required
- 6+ months personal banker experience required
- Customer service, sales, and cross selling experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Must possess professional qualities, high energy, results
driven, and self-motivation
- Evidence of leadership abilities, a strong work ethic, detail
orientation, and organizational skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and
- Travel to various TBK Bank locations may be required for
training at the time of hire and at various times during the team
member's career. Travel expenses are reimbursed per policy.
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK),
is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that
offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61
branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico,
and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph
Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment
lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for
independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through
our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital
subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc.
Keywords: TBK Bank, Pueblo , Operations Supervisor, Accounting, Auditing , Pueblo, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!